Friday 26 April 2013

The Local Blacksmith and Crotch Staring

May: Are we there yet?
Writerer: No...
May: How about now?
Writerer: May we're sitting on a bench.
May: ...how about now?
Writerer: So the plan is to gather a team to take down FinchGear.
May: Am I in the team?
Writerer: I guess so... What can you do?
May: I can grant people's fetishes! :D
Writerer: Well I guess that could be useful... But anyway, let's go and find the first person!
May: Who will that be?
Writerer: A person who can build me a new weapon...

So we're walking to the local Blacksmith in this city, it's pretty far away so we'll be catching the bus. The city looks like any normal city really, blue skies, blue water, blue grass. The works... It's quite pretty if you see it. Me and May are just waiting for the bus so that shouldn't be to ba- Oh god... May is currently granting fetishes to anybody walking by...

Thank god, the bus is arriving... Getting on, scanning my bus card... What do you mean you don't accept bus passes from other dimensions?! Whatever, I have 50000 dimension Rubies with me... And sitting down.

#/CONNECTION LOST/#

#/.../#

#/CONNECTION FOUND/#

Sorry, tunnel. Anyway we have reached the blacksmiths now. Me and May are currently kicking the door down, that open sign isn't going to stop us! One last round house kick and BAM, it's down. The blacksmith is looking pretty startled.

???: The hell are you doing?!
Writerer: I'll be asking the questions!
May: I'll be giving the answers!
Writerer: No, he will.
May: So who's asking the questions?
Writerer: Me...
May: What am I doing then?
Writerer: You're being May.
May: What are you doing?
Writerer: I'm asking the questions!
???: ...am I still the blacksmith?
Writerer: Alright! Enough of that! I need you to build me a weapon stronger than a Beam Katana and a Laser Buster Sword.
???: Well that's gonna cost you a lot of dimension rubies... Oh and I'm not a you, I'm a Weremagi!
Writerer: Well I have 49,999 left... How much it?
Weremagi: It'll cost you 5.
Writerer: Deal!

So we're waiting in the lobby while Weremagi makes that. I guess I should end here...

May: Are you still blogging?
Writerer: Wait, you can tell when I'm blogging?
May: Well yeah, you always seem to stare at your crotch when you're doing it...
Writerer: No I don't!
May: You do too! At first I thought you were just interested in that region but I'm looking at your blog right now and it's updating!
Writerer: ...why are you doing this to me?
May: :3

Live long and Prosper, Writerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment